1. The infamous 'spaghetti kiss' in Disney's 'Lady and the Tramp'
2. The pasta aglio e olio scene in Jon Favreau's 'Chef'
3. The enticing refrigerator scene in '9 1/2 Weeks'
Defining the term "food porn" before it was even coined, the sensual scene features Mickey Rourke teasing Kim Bassinger with various foods filmed in tantalising close-up shots.
Warning: The video below is possibly NSFW, so maybe don't watch it at your work desk.
4. The escape-of-the lobsters scene in 'Annie Hall'
5. The Chocolate Russian Roulette scene in 'The Vow'
2012's The Vow may be a tearjerker, but it is not without its hopelessly endearing moments. When Paige (Rachel McAdams) lost all memory of the past few years following a serious car accident, husband Leo (Channing Tatum) takes her to the cafe they had their first date in and proposed that they play their version of the Russian Roulette with a box of delectable chocolates to jog her memory.
As Forrest Gump's momma always said, "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
6. The 'guessing Roux's favourite chocolate' scene in 'Chocolat'.
7. The 'breakfast in their destroyed kitchen' scene in 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith'
8. Will and Skylar's burger-filled first kiss in 'Good Will Hunting'
After trying on a bunch of quirky glasses and hats in a novelty store, Will Hunting (played by a very young Matt Damon) and Skylar (Minnie Driver) shared some giggles and their first kiss (plus a few stray pieces of pickles) with mouths full of burger. That sounds a little gross but hey, how many couples can say they had a first date that ACTUALLY went well?
9. The 'messy breakfast on a snowy morning' scene in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast'
10. The creative use of ice cubes in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
Okay, labelling ice cubes as "food" is debatable but technically speaking, you put them in your mouth so that counts, right?
Random Bromance Bonus: The massive fast food pig-out scene in 'Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle'