7 Memorable Moments From #Furious7 That Sucker-Punched Us Right In The Feels
Raise your hand if you felt personally victimised after watching Furious 7. WARNING: Spoilers for the movie lie ahead!
As you'd very well know by now, #Furious7 has finally opened in theatres and everyone (yours truly included) flocked to the cinemas to watch Paul Walker's last ride on the big screen
We expected it to be an action-packed yet emotional experience, and we weren't disappointed. Here are seven memorable moments from the movie that made us cry a little inside:
SPOILERS AHEAD: If you do not wish to know what happens in the movie, you might want to stop scrolling right about now.
1. When a bomb blew up and completely destroyed the Toretto house. Nooo... not the family home!
Thanks, Jason Statham.
2. When Dom crashed this gorgeous, shiny $4.3 million red Lykan Hypersport through two skyscrapers and straight into the ground. We'll never love another car like we did the Lykan ever again.
(sigh) Just look at this fine, fine specimen.
CAUTION: Important plot points about what happens to Paul Walker's character lie ahead. If you haven't seen the movie and would rather avoid spoilers, you might want to step away now.
But if you don't mind spoilers and wish to feed your feels, press play on the song below and keep scrolling...
3. This bittersweet moment on the beach when the gang realised that Brian (Paul Walker) is finally where he finally belongs - home
4. When Brian and Dom met up for one last ride...
5. ... Only to go their separate ways at the crossroads. We'll never be okay again.
"I used to say I live my life a quarter mile at a time and I think that’s why we were brothers - because you did, too. No matter where you are, whether it’s a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room. Salute mi familia. You’ll always be with me… And you’ll always be my brother." - Dominic Toretto (Furious 7, 2015)