You recognise Chris Pratt as Star-Lord a.k.a. Peter Quill from 'Guardians of the Galaxy'
Yep, he's the one with the abs. ;)
If you're fan of the hit comedy TV show 'Parks and Recreation', then you'd know of him as the dim-witted but well-meaning and lovable Andy Dwyer
Action star, funny man, and certified A-lister aside, you probably did not realise that Chris Pratt was in these movies and TV shows too:
1. TV show Everwood, as goofy jock Bright Abbott who struggled with guilt following a drunk-driving accident that left his best friend in a coma
2. The O.C., as hippie activist Winchester "Ché" Cook
3. Wanted (starring Angelina Jolie), where Professor X (James McAvoy) whacked him across the face with a keyboard
4. Bride Wars, as Anne Hathaway's fiance and eventual husband
5. Jennifer's Body, where he had a fling with Megan Fox
6. Take Me Home Tonight, where he met his wife Anna Faris. The two bonded over their respective dead bug collections... and eventually fell in love.
7. Showing off his dramatic side in Moneyball as real-life catcher-turned-first baseman Scott Hatteberg
8. What's Your Number, as Anna Faris' character's overweight ex-boyfriend Disgusting Donald...
9. Chris Pratt loves food, and so does his sous-chef character in The Five Year Engagement
10. In yet another dramatic role, he plays a Navy SEAL involved in the search and disposition of Osama bin Laden in Zero Dark Thirty
11. Her, as a Joaquin Phoenix lookalike... right down to the tucked shirt with his pants pulled up high
12. He voiced the naive yet courageous and unexpected hero of The LEGO Movie, Emmet
So, what's next for Chris Pratt? Catch him as the raptor whisperer and all around bad-a** in 'Jurassic World', out in theatres 11 June 2015.