Robbie Williams To Perform Live In Malaysia For The First Time This September!
Aww... looks like Robbie Williams will not be performing in Malaysia after all
ie:music and Midas Promotions Pte Ltd. announced on 13 July that the Asian leg of Robbie WIlliams' 'Let Me Entertain You' tour has been cancelled due to "issues outside of the artist's control".
The singer's concerts in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Bangkok, and Singapore have also been called off.
Those who have already bought tickets to the show can get them refunded from 16 July to 28 September.
For customers with HARD TICKETS, purchased via Roadshow, Galaxy Office @ Mid Valley, Galaxy Counter @ Sungai Wang, and online purchasers who have already redeemed their tickets:
1. A refund form will be e-mailed to those who have provided their e-mail addresses.
2. Fill up the form. Return your tickets and the form to the Mid Valley office along with your IC or passport for verification. Ticket purchasers must come in personally.
3. Alternatively, e-mail the filled refund form to [email protected] along with your ticket numbers. Galaxy staff will verify the info and reply with an acknowledgement e-mail within 3 working days. You will have to sign and e-mail the letter back to them.
4. Refunds will be processed accordingly - credit card payments will be refunded back to credit card account within 30 to 45 days, while cash payments or bank transfers (FPX) will receive their refunds within 21 days.
For ONLINE purchasers:
1. You will receive a show cancellation notice from Galaxy Group.
2. Download the attached refund form.
3. Fill it up and e-mail the completed form to [email protected]
4. Galax staff will verify the info and reply within 3 working days to confirm the refund.
For more information and enquiries, call Galaxy Group at 03-2282 2020 or check out the Facebook event page.
14 April: Robbie Williams - one of the best-selling artists of all-time - will be making his way to Malaysia this September as part of his “Let Me Entertain You Tour”
The concert will be held in Stadium Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur on Sunday, 27 September 2015 at 8.30pm
If you haven't heard of Robbie Williams (or God forbid, forgotten who he is), this is the guy who brought us karaoke-friendly hits like "Better Man", "Angels", and "She's The One", to name just a few
If that doesn't ring any bells, you might remember that Williams used to be a part of British boyband (now man-band) Take That, who were famous for songs like "Back For Good" and the Bee Gees cover, "How Deep Is Your Love"
Having left the group in 1995 to launch a solo career, the singer has since released 11 solo albums and sold over 70 million records.
FUN FACT: Robbie Williams was entered into the Guinness Book of World Records when 1.6 million concert tickets for his 2006 Close Encounters Tour were sold in one day. So... you know what to do this time around!
Tickets for the concert - priced between RM188 to RM768 - will go on sale on 18 and 19 April at a public launch at Fahrenheit 88, Kuala Lumpur from 11.30am onwards.
Ticket prices according to their respective categories are as follow:
Block A & B – RM 768 (Numbered Seat)
Block C & D – RM 688 (Numbered Seat)
Block E & F – RM 428 (Numbered Seat)
Purple Zone – RM 328 (Free Seating)
Orange Zone – RM 268 (Free Seating)
Green Zone – RM 188 (Free Seating)
If you can't make it to the launch, tickets will be made available at all Galaxy ticketing counters as well as Galaxy's ticket purchase hotline (03-2282 2020) and Buytickets' website from 20 April onwards.