Directed by Justin Lin, the man behind the action-filled, blockbuster Fast And Furious movie franchise, the much-anticipated Star Trek Beyond is coming to the cinemas this 22nd July 2016, and you can bet there's gonna be lotsa action happening.
1. We figured when posing in pictures, we won't use the peace sign anymore
2. Instead of Star Trek Enterprise, it would be called Star Trek Sdn. Bhd.
3. The rojak languages between Manglish and Klingon will be quite interesting...
4. All the cars would slow down as they pass by this sick ride because #kepoh
We'd hope they don't show up during peak hours because traffic jam will just be x7824827 times worse
5. Instead of Chris Pine, we'd have our very own local talent, Remy Ishak play Captain Kirk
And perhaps his name should be Kapten Jamal Kirk!
8. We would probably break dress code and wear the uniform with slippers
9. Instead of Chickaboo the ostrich, we'll see an alien creature on the Malaysian highway and going viral instead
10. You definitely wouldn't want this person to double park behind you
*honks for an eternity*
11. The crew would celebrate winning an intergalactic battle with a round of teh tarik at the mamak
12. Alas, the rempit races will be super extreme on a whole different level...
Before your imaginations run too wild, make sure you don't miss out Star Trek Beyond this 22nd July 2016!