The Calling KL Concert Officially Cancelled After Earlier Postponement To April 2026

REXKL also clarified that it never confirmed or endorsed the event, despite its name appearing on promotional posters.

Enlarge text

Follow us on InstagramTikTok, and WhatsApp for the latest stories and breaking news.

Fans who were looking forward to seeing The Calling in Kuala Lumpur have been left disappointed after the band's upcoming show was officially cancelled, following an earlier postponement

The concert was initially scheduled for 8 February 2026 at REXKL.

However, organiser Lock Up Event had previously announced that the show would be postponed to April 2026.

At the time, the organiser said the rescheduling was due to adjustments to The Calling's Southeast Asia tour travel and flight schedule, aimed at ensuring a smoother and more coordinating itinerary.

It also noted that the changes would not only affect the Kuala Lumpur stop but other cities as well, with further updates to follow.

SAYS.com
Image via @lockupevents (Instagram)

On Monday, 12 April, Lock Up Event issued another update confirming that the KL show, which was set for April 2026 at REXKL under The Calling – Before The World Turns to Dust Tour 2026, has now been officially cancelled

In its statement, the organiser said the cancellation was due to "the current situation, which remains uncertain and challenging at this time", adding that the decision was not taken lightly and prioritised the safety and well-being of everyone involved.

It also apologised for the inconvenience and thanked fans for their patience and support.

All ticket holders are expected to receive full refunds, with the refund process set to begin soon and further details to be shared via official channels.

SAYS.com
Image via AXS TV

Following the cancellation, REXKL also released an official statement to clarify its position, saying it had never officially confirmed or endorsed the event

The venue added that The Calling's name remained on promotional materials even after earlier rescheduling announcements, which may have led to confusion among fans who still showed up or queued for updates.

REXKL stressed that it has no involvement or responsibility in the event and urged the public to refer directly to the organiser for verified information.

SAYS.com
Image via @hellorexkl (Instagram)

Despite the cancellation announcement stating that full refunds will be issued, some concertgoers have reported that they have yet to receive their refunds at the time of writing

Fans are now waiting for further clarification from the organiser regarding the refund timeline, while many have expressed frustration over the repeated changes and lack of clear updates.

Previously, Ticketmelon told SAYS that they are looking into the matter:

"We are coordinating closely with the event organiser, Lock Up Events, to facilitate the necessary arrangements. Once refunds have been processed or if there are any further updates, customers will receive a notification via the email address used for their ticket purchase."

For more upcoming events:

You may be interested in: