He might have injured both his arms just a few weeks ago, but that certainly didn't stop Ed Sheeran from showing his 12,000 Malaysian fans a great time at his sold-out concert last night!
... And it's probably the most down-to-earth yet one of the best concerts we've ever been to. Armed with just a guitar and his voice, Ed's got the fans hooked on every line, every note, and every word he belted out.
Excepting some slight issues with the sound system, it was pretty much a perfect night for Sheerios. Here are some of our favourite moments from the show:
1. No dramatic entrance was needed for Ed when he simply walked on stage with his guitar to kick off the first song of the night, 'Castle on a Hill'
2. The beautiful show of lights when Ed called on everyone in the stadium to turn on their flashlights for 'The A Team'
3. When he had a little help from tour crew member PJ Smith, who "moonlights" as a pianist when Ed performs 'How Would You Feel'
4. You probably can't tell that Ed broke both his arms less than a month ago by the way he's strumming furiously to fast-paced hits like 'Don't'
Check out the super trippy visuals with emojis flying around:
5. It's goosebumps all around when the crowd sang along to the entirety of 'Photograph'. We almost teared up okay.
6. Our new favourite song pretty much sums up the entire show. Also, the rose petals falling behind definitely added to the romantic vibes. <3
Apparently, a couple got engaged in the middle of 'Perfect'!
7. The crowd went crazy when another couple got engaged in the middle of 'Thinking Out Loud'!
8. Before we know it, it's already the last song for the night. But first, can we just take a moment to appreciate the stunning visuals we've been treated to the entire night?! Just... WOW.
9. Did anyone else notice that Ed changed into a Harimau Malaya jersey when he came back for the encore?
10. Time for the last song - 'You Need Me, I Don't Need You' - and Ed is totally giving it his all with the rapid-fire rapping!
Thank you for making our Tuesday night, Ed Sheeran! Please come back soon okay. :p
Got the post-concert blues? Check out these international artists who will be coming to Malaysia soon:
Get the latest in Entertainment and exclusive celebrity interviews on SAYS: