11 Things You'll Never Have To Worry About Living In Malaysia
Cover image via says.com
1. Hunger pangs at 1AM, 2AM, 3AM.... You don't have to worry about being hungry at the oddest hours of the day - 24-hour mamaks and Ramly burger stalls are at your doorstep!
2. Parking phobia. When it's scarce, you can always create one with creativity and skills...
3. Crazy weather. It's either hot, very hot, rainy or heavy rain-y.
4. Working too much. We have 45 public holidays yearly and score ad-hoc ones when our sports teams win. Life is good!
5. Over abundance. We always have extras. Extra food, extra tuition, extra homework. Malaysians never lack!
6. Free WiFi. In cafes, in kopitiams, airports, your car workshop...
7. Self employment. Everyone in Malaysia is called "Boss" no matter the title, ranking or job.
8. Free Time. With the amount of traffic jam in Malaysia, one can actually do work in their cars. We've seen ladies do makeup and taxi drivers read newspapers. Productive!
9. Accessing social media. Unlike Chinese censorship, Malaysians can access Facebook and YouTube where we can see cat videos everyday!
10. Smelling bad. With our noses acclimatised to the aroma of durians and public toilets, even your own odour is masked by these smells. Still, it doesn't hurt to get your deodorant game on.
11. Time. Malaysians have the ability to bend space and time because they are always "on the way". Others would surely be envious with the amount of time we have.
When in Malaysia, don't sweat the small things, there's a plan that's got you covered