1. The 3D coffee art at 55 Café & Restaurant @ Coffee Atelier, Penang, is one that many talk about and pass through for
"Basically just order any lattes they have
on the menu and request for 3D art. Double shot is needed to achieve the art,
hence additional RM3 for the extra shot. Normal cafe latte priced at RM9, so this is RM12."
Coffee Atelier is located in the vibrant heart of historic Georgetown on 47-55 Lorong Stewart, Georgetown, 10300 Penang, Malaysia.coffeeatelier.com
2. Angry birds, Doraemon and other recognisable characters may peek out at you from the froth of your coffee cups at Ta Chi Nyonya House Café @ Jalan Tun Sri Lanang in Malacca
Ta Chi Nyonya House Café clear - specialised in Melaka Nyonya Baba Cuisine - is located on No. 1, Jalan Tun Sri Lanang, 75100 Melaka Malacca City, Malaysia.facebook.com
"Vincent, better known as Coffee Prince. Being an illy-certified Master Barista and coffee expert, his skills at latte art is fascinating. So we came to this restaurant with ulterior motives -lol- to be served pretty coffee."blogspot.com
3. You won't have the heart to slurp your adorable coffee characters to destruction at The Coffee Stain by Joseph @ Publika
"I requested for a mainstream Bathing-Kitty kind of art and yeap they made it for me
nicely done awesome =) I think I spent like 15min or more taking pics of the cup
haha! Plus selfies pics of me and my cuppa hot choc."
"So we proceed to order their drinks for the 3D Latte Art and look! So cute that we couldn't resist!"blogspot.com
4. Coffee Chemistry Signature @ First Subang Mall creates 3D delights and has even made a wedding proposal in the form of coffee art
"When I saw that other countries had 3D and colour on their coffee art, I was so jealous that Malaysia didn't have it. Little did I know, Malaysia had it all along and it's found at SS15, First Subang @ Coffee Chemistry!"blogspot.com
5. Coffee Valley @ Sutera Mall in Johor spots a few familiar faces every now and then
Coffee Valley is located on L2-550A, Sutera Mall, 81300 Johor Bahru.facebook.com
6. Don't underestimate the tiny Butter + Beans @ PJ Seksyen 17 and what its barristas are capable of carving out with a simple cup of coffee
"Butter + Beans is run by a bunch of young and energetic chaps. The barista is really good in pouring latte art."kampungboycitygal.com
"Flat white (RM 9) and cappuccino (RM 9), prettily done with latter art. The talented baristas can draw everything on your coffee, the leaf, the cartoon, and even wordings."ivyaiwei.com
7. Cute smiley faces and pretty ferns are commonly spotted at Antipodean @ Telawi, Bangsar
" We asked if we could custom design our coffee art. They mentioned they could try 'drawing' what we want, but also gave us a couple of suggestions. We decided on an owl, a rabbit and a boy. I'd say the designs are all pretty adorable."blogspot.com
8. Eat away at Nutmeg @ Bangsar Village II as kitties hanging by your coffee cup stare on
"I saw from the internet that 3D Cafe Latte Art is available at this restaurant and I asked the staff about it. They said that additional RM5 is needed for the 3D latte art and it is only available during non-peak hours."blogspot.com
Nutmeg serves all-day breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is located at UGF-28A Bangsar Village II, 2 Jalan Telawi 1, Bangsar Baru
59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
9. Coffee At 91 @ Tambun Inn Hotel in Ipoh is a dainty joint that has surprised many with their cute coffee characters
"We also tried their hot chocolate and cuppocino. Oh yes, their drinks come with coffee art on top! Cool"blogspot.com
This coffee and dessert place is located in Tambun Inn Hotel, near Mariaville Kindergarden. Address: 91 Jalan Raja Dihilir, 30350 Ipoh, Perak.facebook.com
TO ALL COFFEE-LOVERS: We made an app just for you!
Your personal checklist for all your cafe hopping needs in Kuala Lumpur. Sip a cuppa, sit back with your friends & drop a review of the cafe before you leave.says.com