23 Things Only People Who Are Obsessed With McD's Will Understand
1. You get a weekly craving for it that must be fulfilled no matter what
2. You think it's totally worth it to buy multiple Happy Meals at once to get all the different toys one-shot
Unless they're doing that different toy per week thing in which case you'll happily go buy one every week.
3. And you're more than willing to line up for the super in-trend ones
Remember the Hello Kitty and Minion craze? You fought, survived and came out victorious.
4. You will fight anyone who dares suggest that some other place has better fries...
Repeat after me: NOTHING. BEATS. MCD. FRIES. NOTHING.
5. ...and anyone who tries to take some from you risks earning your eternal wrath
6. Nuggets are love. Nuggets are life. <3
7. You get super overly excited about trying out the new desserts and seasonal burgers...
Lychee soft serve, Cendol soft serve, Coconut McFlurry, Hawaiian Burger, Rio Burger, Burger Syok...SO MANY THINGS TO TRYYYY!
8. ...but you also know that you can always fall back on a good ol' McChicken no matter what #trust
9. You order McD delivery WAAAYY too much
You're 90% sure that the staff are all secretly judging you.
10. You don't understand why people take so long to decide where to eat
Because for you the answer is always McD.
11. The only good thing about waking up early is having McD breakfast...
Mmmmm, hash browns! :9
12. ...and the best part of staying up late is having McD for supper
All hail 24 hours outlets!
13. Your go-to food when you're sick is Bubur Ayam McD
15. So you'll never understand why on Earth anyone would do this:
WHY WOULD YOU WASTE A PERFECTLY GOOD VANILLA CONE LIKE THAT?!
16. You go all-out and take part in the Big Mac Chant challenge 'cause you want them free Big Macs' SO. BADLY.
And you ain't even mad when "two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun" gets stuck in your head for weeks after that.
17. You're eternally grateful for the fact that M'sia is one of the few countries to have Spicy Chicken McDeluxe and Spicy Ayam Goreng
A moment of silence for all those poor deprived souls. :(
18. But then again we're also missing out on some pretty awesome stuff from McD's around the world T__T
Guys, McDonald's in Japan has a Cheese Katsu Burger AND a Bacon and Potato Pie!
19. So you make it a point to try all the country-specific McD menu items when you travel
It totally counts as "eating local food" okay?
20. You have two extra reasons to love CNY season: Prosperity Burger and Twister Fries
We can't wait for it to come back again! :D
21. Any 90's kid will know that McD was THE place to study for SPM
Confirm bump into your classmates wan.
22. Road trips are never complete without going to a McD drive-thru at some point
23. You know this statement to be true: there is no such thing as too much McD #lifemotto
Psst...you should take a good look at your next McChicken because it's now leveled up!
The new and improved patty is also making an appearance in the new Chicken McWrap. You totally need to give it a try before it's too late!
And if you just can't get enough of that yummy McChicken, you need to take part in the #3BitesChallenge and win yourself a free one. It's as simple as it sounds.
BRB we're off to McD now!