14 Random Dishes Ahmad Maslan Has Cooked Including ‘Durian Goreng Telur’
Three years ago, UMNO information technology bureau chairman Datuk Haji Ahmad bin Haji Maslan made headlines for his Nasi Goreng Tanpa GST. Since then he has shared several home-cooked meals to his followers on Twitter.
1. Instant breakfast with slices of bread, eggs, onions, chicken with green apple toppings
2. Yet another instant breakfast - sardines and eggs with bread
3. This big breakfast of fried fish with vegetables and porridge
4. As the great Spider-Man once said, "Eat your green vegetables."
5. MasterChef UK judge Gregg Wallace should try his chicken rendang one day
6. Hello cucumber caterpillar
7. This is not for the faint-hearted - fried DURIAN EGG served with bread
8. Another heavy breakfast of stir-fried beef with sambal
9. An original recipe from the chef himself - fried chicken with err...pea eggplant. If you love your peas, here’s an original recipe. Don’t forget to "goreng sehingga garing".
10. Okay, we gotta admit this actually looks really tasty
11. If you need to cook something quick after work
12. We notice that he has a fried rice to celebrate every occassion, like this one called Nasi Goreng PRU14
13. The legendary NGAM fried rice - Nasi Goreng Ahmad Maslan
14. And who could forget the classic Nasi Goreng Tanpa GST…
Check out more fun stories on SAYS here: