If You’re Not Celebrating These Moments In Life, You’re Not Living Enough
Some moments in life just call for pulling out all the stops and having a full-on celebration to commemorate them!
Forget about the obvious stuff like birthdays, bachelor(ette) parties and graduations, there's so much more in life worth celebrating
All too often we end up being too focused on what's going wrong in our lives that we forget to stop and celebrate what's going right. It's important to actually take the time mark these special achievements and milestones with celebrations, don't just let them pass you by!
1. When you get your first REAL job after months and months of post-graduation unemployment #welcometotherealworld
This will be the last time you can use the "I'm unemployed so I have no money" excuse to get your friends to buy you drinks when you all go out so make the most of it. :P
2. When you get your first hard-earned salary
3. When public holidays line up with weekends juuust right so you get to have some time off without using up your annual leave
If that doesn't call for a celebration we don't know what else does.
4. Because your long hectic week has ended and the TGIF feels are just too real
The TGIF feels are just too real!
5. When you FINALLY get that well-deserved big promotion and pay raise at work
All those late night OT sessions are finally paying off. Literally. ;)
6. When you fulfill your wanderlust feels by going on your first self-funded solo vacation
7. When you actually stick to your workout schedule for once
8. When you buy and move into your first home
It doesn't matter if it's the dream house you've always wanted or just a tiny dinky little studio apartment. The important thing is that it's all yours. Housewarming party time!
9. When your bucket list stops being just a list of dreams because you've actually started crossing things off of it
10. When your best friend asks you to be their best man/maid of honor
Sure the actual wedding is a celebration but that'll be all about the couple and their future life. But this moment, the one that officially confirms you as their closest and most valued friend above all others, merits its own celebration with just you two.
11. When the greatest pride and joy of your life -your first born- comes into the world :')
You're definitely gonna need a strong drink after the stress of the birth whewww! But it'll all be worth it once you hold your child in your arms for the first time. So what if you're not actually a royal? Your precious little one is as worthy of a proper celebration as any prince or princess.
Honestly though, do you really even need a reason to drink and be merry? It just FEELS. SO. GOOD.
No matter what the occasion, you can trust that Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve is the ideal celebration drink
It's the perfect blend for an indulgent celebration. Luxurious, creamy and honeyed, it is a wonderful tribute to the harmonious partnership of Speyside and Highland Whiskies, with just a hint of smouldering embers from the West Coast. Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve is made for those unforgettable nights out with amazing friends.