Tell Us About An Amazing Woman In Your Life & Help Raise Funds For Other Women In Malaysia
If there's one thing that cannot be denied, it's that women are AWESOME
Whether you're a mother, daughter, sister, aunt, or grandmother, every woman deserves to be lifted up because you deserve ALL. THE. APPRECIATION.
In the spirit of International Women's Day, AIA Malaysia wants to help uplift Malaysian women by donating to the Women Of Will foundation
For every post you upload on Instagram and tag AIA Malaysia, they'll donate RM10 to the charitable foundation!
Women Of Will is a non-governmental organisation that aims to transform the lives of disadvantaged women in Malaysia by equipping them with the skills and knowledge to develop sustainable businesses
According to their website, disadvantaged women are classified as single mothers, widows, abandoned or abused women, and women with incapacitated husbands living in poverty and uncertainty.
Through this programme, these women will learn to be financially independent, so that they can care for both themselves and their families.
Wanna know how you can make a change and support this cause?
Here's what you gotta do:
1. Post a photo of an amazing woman in your life and tell us why you think she's special.
2. Tag @AIAMalaysia and hashtag #AIAMalaysia and #AIAStrongerTogether. Don't forget to tag three of your friends, and get them to support the cause too!
3. AIA will donate RM10 to the Women Of Will foundation for every submission received from 8 March to 26 March 2021.
2. National squash queen Nicol David nominated her mother who encouraged her to always be a good person
3. Ho Ming Han, popularly known as successful YouTuber DMingThing, appreciates his wife's sacrifices in helping to build a home for their family
Show some love to the women in your life today, and support this amazing cause!