13 Annoying Things We Cannot Tahan When People Double-Park
Let's get one thing straight - the parking situation in Klang Valley is horrid. If time is money, we'd all be bankrupt by now, considering how much time we've all spent on finding decent parking lots.
So how do we deal with this?
Some would rather take public transport while others might use e-hailing services like Grab and Uber. There's also another way...
Everyone has done it at some point in their lives. But the difference lies between having common courtesy and none at all. Here are some of the most annoying things we cannot tahan about double-parkers:
1. When they double-park without leaving a phone number
Yeah, most probably stupid.
2. When you call and no one picks up
3. When they leave the incorrect phone number
You had one job.
4. When they don't apologise to you after blocking your car
Yeah, of course. You don't have to say sorry for wasting my time.
5. When they scold you for honking even though it's clearly their fault
Class A douchebag move.
6. When they double-park so close to you, you can't even open your car door
How am I supposed to get in my car? Teleport?
7. When they double-park next to a car that's already double-parking another car
Driver: "Hmmm, maybe I should double-park my car next to this car that's double-parking another car! I'm so smart!"
8. When they insist on double-parking next to you although there's an empty spot 100 meters away
9. When they tell you to give them 5 minutes, but you know they're lying
The reason why people have trust issues.
10. When they block more than one car
New idiom: Block two cars with one inconsiderate driver.
11. When they double-park in front of an empty parking lot
You left your common sense at home, bro?
12. When they double-park and disappear to god-knows-where
Maybe your car should disappear too.
13. When they double-park with a 4WD and it takes up the entire lane
Sure, just because you're driving a huge car, you can do whatever the heck you want.