Common Ground, Malaysia's largest leading coworking space, recently launched an on-demand, pay-as-you-go service called the Corporate Flex Solution
Launched in February, Corporate Flex Solution allows users to drop in to use Common Ground's award-winning spaces and fully-equipped facilities for as low as RM2.50 per 30-minute blocks.
This is Common Ground's most flexible solution yet, giving Malaysian businesses the ability to work near home, be more productive, and save office costs.
Under Corporate Flex Solution, Malaysians will be able to access Common Ground's fully-equipped workspaces and meeting rooms, as well as photocopying, printing, and courier services across all its retail outlets.
And of course, there are also all the perks that Common Ground is famed for. This includes the inspiring interior design, friendly customer service, great event spaces, cafes, membership benefits, private offices, the vibrant community of like-minded companies, and collaborative opportunities.
So, how does Corporate Flex Solution work?
Employers will have to book a Corporate Flex Solution membership package for their staff, which involves paying a base membership rate per staff. They'll then have access to all Common Ground locations in Malaysia, Thailand, and the Phillipines.
They can use the Common Ground app to find the location closest to them, and check in to whichever outlet they choose to use the facilities as and when needed.
You’ll pay only for the time and facilities that your team members use, whether they need to book a meeting room, host a series of calls, or just pop in to use the printer. You can even put a cap on how much credit can be utilised per staff member per month.
There are no deposits or long-term commitments, and you'll also be able to terminate anytime, with fully-refundable credits.
Corporate Flex is great for companies whose staff predominantly work from home, but still need a conducive and productive workspace to collaborate
Maybe you’re looking to downsize on your permanent office space to save on fixed costs during these uncertain times, or perhaps you want to introduce more flexibility to keep your staff engaged and motivated.
Whatever the case, Corporate Flex allows your staff to enjoy a more flexible work arrangement, while also being able to access a structured and conducive workspace whenever necessary.
"As companies have started reopening up their businesses, we see a growing demand for a ‘third place’ to work," says Yvonne Lee, Country Head of Malaysia for Common Ground
She shared, "Most people are familiar with the hybrid of working from home or working from the office but now, we’re introducing a new flexible space option for corporates and its employees that is neither home nor office. It’s the added option of working near home.
"The aim of Corporate Flex is to give great companies the best of in-person and remote work so that their people can enjoy their work, collaborate with their colleagues, and continue to perform at their peak.
"Corporate Flex Solution is therefore perfect also for companies that are currently in limbo as they reflect on their office leasing strategy and how best to keep productivity up while saving costs and keeping employees safe.
"At Common Ground, we’ve always been champions of modern, flexible working solutions to suit your working style, and our newest offering has been designed with current events in mind. Corporate Flex is a flexible workspace solution that allows you to make the most of our award-winning spaces and amenities."
In Malaysia, Corporate Flex Solution is available at the following Common Ground locations:
1. George Town: Level 2, Moulmein Rise Shoppes, No. 9, Jalan Moulmein, 10350 George Town Penang
2. Mont Kiara: Level 13A Wisma Mont Kiara, No 1 Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
3. Petaling Jaya: G.016, The Square, Jaya One, 72A, Jalan Profesor Diraja Ungku Aziz, 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
4. Damansara Heights: Penthouse 16-1 level 16, Wisma UOA Damansara II, No 6, Changkat Semantan, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur
5. Ara Damansara: F01-F08, 1st Floor Citta Mall No 1 Jalan PJU 1A/48
6. Bangsar South: Menara BT, Level 1 & 2, Tower 3, Avenue 7, Horizon 2 Bangsar South City No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
7. Mutiara Damansara: Level 16 & 17, Nucleus Tower, No. 10, Jalan PJU 7/6, Mutiara Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
8. KL Eco City: Levels 15-19, Boutique Office 1(B01-C), Menara 2, KL Eco City, No 3, Jalan Bangsar, 59200, Kuala Lumpur
9. Bukit Bintang: Level 24 & 25, 198 Menara Worldwide, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
10. TTDI: Level 11, Menara KEN TTDI, 37, Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur
11. KL Sentral: Unit 39-02 (East Wing), Q Sentral, 2A, Jalan Stesen Sentral 2, Kuala Kumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur
12. Ampang: 1st Floor Phase 2 Petronas Station, Lot 6904 Jalan Kolam Air Lama, 68000 Ampang, Selangor