If You've Never Been To India, You Need To Start With These 13 Enchanting Attractions
If you've always dreamed of making a trip to India, the Golden Triangle - a tourist circuit comprising of New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur - has many architectural splendours to offer and might just be the one that convinces you
1. The Lotus Temple, a Baha'i House of Worship, in Bahapur
2. Swaminarayan Akshardham, a spiritual-cultural campus and a place of devotion, purity and peace
3. The India Gate, a war memorial, located astride the Rajpath - meaning "King's Way"
4. The Laxminarayan Temple, also known as Birla Mandir, is a temple is dedicated to Laxmi (the Goddess of Prosperity) and Narayana (the Preserver)
5. ISKCON Temple, one of the most lavish temples in the capital of New Delhi
6. Qutub Minar, the tallest brick minaret in the world at 73 meters
7. The Red Fort, named for its walls of red sandstone, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
8. Humayun's Tomb, the final resting ground of the Mughal Emperor Humayun, is one of the best preserved Mughal monuments
9. Jama Masjid, constructed of strips of red sandstone and white marble, is one of the largest mosques in India
10. The majestic and iconic Taj Mahal, and one of the wonders of the world that is not to be missed
11. Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is only 2.5km northwest of the Taj Mahal
12. Jal Mahal, also known as the Water Palace, is a serene yet eye-popping sight to behold
13. Hawa Mahal, a five-storey palace in the heart of Jaipur is also known as "Palace of the Winds"
However, looking at these spectacular attractions online doesn't quite compare to marvelling at their beauty in person