5 Adorable Creations You'll Want To Try At This First Minions Cafe Outside Of Japan
Any guesses what goes in a Minions-inspired menu?
Well, there's that and a whole lot more going on at this new 'Despicable Me 3'-themed pop-up cafe!
Located at Orchard Central Singapore, it's the first Minions cafe of its kind to open outside of Japan
Cafe-goers are in for an exciting line-up of Minions-themed dishes and drinks! Here are some to look forward to:
1. This Insta-ready mango ice cream served on toasted marshmallows and a side of digestives
2. This Minion rice on a rich and creamy stew, served with a side salad
3. This vacation on a plate, made up of a beef burger patty, some garlic shrimps, pineapple slices, avocado, and a cute little rice ball
4. This smooth and velvety banana smoothie, topped with a scoop of mango ice cream
5. This upside down Minion jelly soda in all its neon glory
The cafe is also home to exclusive Minions merchandise up for sale, not available anywhere else in the world
Ready to say "Bello!" to Kevin, Stuart and Bob? Get the full details on the pop-up cafe here: