Insta-Worthy Safari Tours, Adventurous Rope Courses & More — These New Parks Sound So Fun!
Psst... you can get tickets at 20% off from now until 31 January!
Bored of doing the same old things with your family and friends?
Check out GL PLAY, which is a compilation of all the events and attractions around Gamuda Land townships, to find a new place to visit that everyone will enjoy! :D
From the majestic Paya Indah Discovery Wetlands that spans 1,111 acres in Gamuda Cove to the family-friendly Big Bucket Splash at Gamuda Gardens, and even the thrilling Waterfront Superfly at Quayside, there's something for everyone in Gamuda Land's mindfully planned townships.
GL PLAY even has a one-stop ticketing portal where you can buy tickets, as well as get info about all the latest happenings and promos.
The great news is that GL PLAY is currently running their Hop to Happiness CNY promo, which gives you 20% off all the attractions under their umbrella, awww yeahhh!
Here's the full list of places under GL PLAY:
- Discovery Park @ Gamuda Cove, Kuala Langat
- Paya Indah Discovery Wetlands @ Gamuda Cove, Kuala Langat
- SplashMania Waterpark* @ Gamuda Cove, Kuala Langat
- Xploria @ Gamuda Gardens, Rawang
- Big Bucket Splash @ Gamuda Gardens, Rawang
- Quayside @ twentyfive7, Kota Kemuning
The promo is running from now until 31 January, so hurry and get your tickets today!
*Not included as part of the Hop to Happiness promo.
1. Discovery Park — Bring your friends along for an outing filled with adventure and adrenaline-pumping activities
This park, situated on 23 acres of land, is set amid real nature and offers an exciting and unique experience throughout two recreational zones — Adventure Park for the thrill-seekers, and Hangout Village for those wanting to chillax.
- Goosebumps Rope Course: The largest rope course of its kind in Malaysia, as certified by the Malaysia Book of Records, it is 16 metres high and 20 metres in diameter. It has 11 climbing elements for kids and 57 climbing elements for adults, including abseiling and even a rooftop event platform.
- Beach Pool Club: Sample an array of mouth-watering fusion dishes while sipping on a glass of juice or mocktail at this pool with a diving platform that is 5 metres long. With abundant day beds for rent, you can kick back and enjoy the relaxed ambiance.
- Cove Aerobar: The very first in Southeast Asia, Cove Aerobar is the crown jewel of Discovery Park. Enjoy a breathtaking view of the entire park from a height of 35 metres above ground, and you can also enjoy some yummy finger food while you're at it.
- And lots more!
Location: Discovery Park, Persiaran Cove Sentral, Bandar Gamuda Cove, 42700 Kuala Langat, Selangor
- 12pm - 8pm (weekdays, except Tuesdays)
- 10am - 8pm (weekends, including school holidays and public holidays)
2. Xploria — Enjoy a fun-filled day out and spend quality time together as a family
Welcome to a world of Xperience, Xception, and Xcitement! Your adventure begins in Xploria, where tonnes of attractions are ready for you to Xplore. Get ready for all kinds of fun activities that the whole family will enjoy.
- Big Bucket Splash: A rainforest-themed waterplay attraction that covers 10,000 sq ft of land featuring towering slides, shallow pools, rain buckets, and lots more.
- Carousel, Solar Express Tram Ride, and Crazy Kart: Fun, light-hearted activities suitable for kids and adults alike. Enjoy the rides, with a slight bit of an adrenaline rush.
- Donut Boat Ride: Give this water activity a try whilst you enjoy a panoramic view of the Central Park Lake's cascading waterfall.
- And lots more!
Location: Persiaran Gamuda Gardens 1, Bandar Gamuda Gardens, Kuang, 48050 Rawang, Selangor
Opening hours for Xploria:
- 10am - 6pm (closed on Tuesdays except during public holiday and school holiday)
Opening hours for Big Bucket Splash:
- Weekday: 12pm - 3pm (Slot 1) | 3.30pm - 6.30pm (Slot 2)
- Weekend: 8.30am - 11.30am (Slot 1) | 12pm - 3pm (Slot 2) | 3.30pm - 6.30pm (Slot 3) | 7pm - 10pm (Slot 4)
3. Paya Indah Discovery Wetlands — Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, and immerse yourself in the beauty of nature
Positioned as an eco tourism hub in Klang Valley with upgraded eco-tourism activities and facilities, Paya Indah Discovery Wetlands consists of 1,111 acres of natural wetlands that act as a habitat to diverse wildlife. This natural conservatory with 14 lakes is home to over 14 species of reptiles (crocodiles, snakes, turtles) and 225 species of birds, as well was hippopotamuses, otters, and other mammals.
- Safari Insta Tour: Hop onto the back of a safari truck with experienced rangers for an experiential and scenic tour through a beautiful bamboo trail, Sendayan Lake, and the nostalgic Rumah Melayu, where you'll get the chance to snap amazing Insta-worthy photos.
- Boat Cruise: Look out for wildlife along the lake bank as you go on a leisurely cruise tour across a lake in an open boat. You may be surprised at what you'll find!
-Fishing: Whether you are fishing for a challenge or just to relax, you're sure to be totally hooked by the variety of species in the waters.
- Jungle School Programme: Curated exclusively for kids aged four to nine years old, this educational programme will help little ones discover interesting facts about animals and plants while exploring the wetlands. They'll even get to enhance their senses by using super sight and hearing to find all the sneaky animals.
- And lots more!
Location: Paya Indah Discovery Wetlands Centre @ Discovery Park, Persiaran Cove Sentral, Bandar Gamuda Cove, 42700 Kuala Langat, Selangor
Operating hours: 9am - 6pm (closed on Tuesdays except during public holiday and school holiday)
4. Quayside — Spend the entire day playing to your heart's content
Adjacent to Quayside Mall @ twentyfive7 in Kota Kemuning, you'll find a variety of exciting activities to enjoy with friends and family. And with the mall so closeby, you can easily head over to feast on yummy local and international eats when those hunger pangs strike after all that playing.
- Waterfront Superfly: Strap in and zip across the beautiful lake for some heart-pumping excitement.
- Flamingo Pedal Boat: Get in touch with nature as you pedal these adorable flamingo boats across the lake. Perfect for couples looking for a fun date activity.
- Solar Express: Suitable for all ages, take a leisurely tour around the stunning twentyfive7 township.
- And lots more!
Location: Gamuda Kemuning, 25.7, Persiaran Freesia, 42500 Telok Panglima Garang, Selangor
Opening hours for Waterfront Superfly & Flamingo Pedal Boat:
- Weekdays: 3pm - 7pm (closed on Tuesdays except during public holiday and school holiday)
- Weekends: 11am - 7pm
Opening hours for Carousel & Solar Express:
- Weekdays: 3pm - 11pm (closed on Tuesdays except during public holiday and school holiday)
- Weekends: 11am - 11pm
Remember guys, it's not just these few places that are having discounts as part of the Hop to Happiness CNY promo, it's ALL the attractions under GL Play!
Got some cool brand news to share?