Do you love spamming your Insta with gorgeous photos? From cool graffiti art, to fun #ootd backgrounds, and even tons of mouthwatering foodporn, Ardence Labs is the hottest new place for all your Insta needs.
Ardence Labs is a 27-acre neighborhood development located at the heart of its flagship township, Eco Ardence. It has many unique attractions that are aesthetically on-point while also providing practical services and products.
It definitely stands out amongst all the cool offerings at Eco Ardence, and is the perfect place for people to do everything from getting some work done in a conducive environment or working out to hanging out with friends and trying new food.
Here are our favourite spots at Ardence Labs that are definitely worthy of a spot on your Insta feed:
1. Take your #ootd photos to the next level by adding a splash of colour and fun with bright, vibrant backgrounds
2. Spots overlooking the lake offer stunning views and make for some really #aesthetic shots
3. Who knew that a post-practice photo on a football field could look so cool?
Taken at: Ardence Arena, an epic football arena that consists of two floodlit astroturf football pitches.
4. Have some fun with all the hidden graffiti art, you'll stumble across one when you least expect it!
5. And keep an eye out for all the funky art installations too
6. Bring on the #foodporn awww yeaaahh!
Taken at: Mich’sology, a hip yet healthy cafe that offers hearty fuel bowls, granola bowls, and poke bowls, as well as fresh juices.
Taken at: Heritage Nyonya Cuisine, a small and homey restaurant that serves authentic nyonya food.
Taken at: Mun Tai Tai, an adorable little container style pop-up stall that provides a variety of teas with Asian flavours.
Taken at: Bamboo Briyani, a restaurant known for their unique and delectable nasi briyani with your choice of meat, cooked and served in bamboo.
7. If you're into architecture, there's loads of cool buildings and structures for you to go shutter crazy over
Taken at: The gazebo at Maya Park.
Taken at: These glass greenhouses are run by Plant Cartridge, who are planning to grow vegetables there, in addition to also maintaining the edible garden surrounding it.
Taken at: Cocomomo, an urban pet hotel with stylish and safe pet boarding rooms, trendy pet grooming, and relaxing pet spa services.
Interested in checking out these Insta-worthy spots? EcoWorld is having their first-ever open day so now's your chance!
Enjoy the unique EcoWorld experience first-hand as you're taken on a comprehensive guided tour around the actual compounds of their prized developments.
EcoWorld's open day events will be taking place throughout the months of April and May. For Eco Ardence, the open day will be on 21 April 2018 so don't miss out!
Click here to book a slot for your personal tour today or find out more about the other open day events.