If You Do These 14 Things, You're Probably An Amazing Kiasu Shopper
Cover image via istockphoto edited by SAYS
There are people who shop, and there are kiasu shoppers
1. This is you...
2. You always buy too much and feel like Santa giving away goodies to friends and family later
3. You never feel paiseh to ask for a freebie ANYWHERE
4. You remember the times and days to eat at specific restaurants to get the best set meals
5. You own half a million loyalty cards to collect points and rewards
6. Coupon books ain't never gonna go out of style for you!
7. There's no better feeling than watching the price go down every time a coupon is scanned
8. You have more than one app on your phone specifically for getting discount codes
9. Your bargaining skills are legendary
10. You're in hardcore Facebook groups that are dedicated to sharing insider tips and secrets on deals and promos
11. You have an even more kiasu friend to help tag you in things they know you will like
12. You're all over forums like Lowyat to stay updated on deals
13. You look forward to promotional emails because they always have great deals
14. Bundle packs are the holy grail of shopping for you
We salute you clever, money-saving, kiasu Malaysians!