A Two-Day Fried Chicken Festival Is Happening In PJ This November
Foodies, save the date!
For the first time ever, a fried chicken festival will be held in Malaysia next month.
The two-day event at Ara Damansara LRT in PJ will feature the 'Top 8 Fried Chicken Lejens of 2017'
The organisers of the event, FriedChillies.com, said that they have searched high and low, and tested tens after tens of fried chickens in the Klang Valley to find the best ones.
According to the host, these vendors serve lejen-dary fried chickens in Klang Valley:
• Broasted Chicken King - Keramat (Arabic spicy fried chicken)
• Gerai Ah Kow - Kuala Lumpur (Sesame horlicks fried chicken)
• Nasi Lemak Khora-Khora Ayam/Goreng Wak Kentut - Johor Bahru (Fried chicken nasi lemak)
• Sweetree - Ampang (Spicy Korean fried chicken)
• Nomms - Subang Jaya (Freestyle fried chicken popcorns)
• KGB - Bangsar (Jalapeno salted duck egg buffalo wings)
• Zainul Nasi Kandar - Petaling Jaya (Curry-styled fried chicken)
• myBurgerLab - Seapark (Special fried chicken sliders)
Ticket prices range from RM48 to RM68 each. Entry is limited to 500 fried chicken fans per session.
All ticket holders will be entitled to eight taste-portions of fried chicken, and they will also return home with a super fun goodie bag.
Buy your tickets and choose to attend any one of the four session available:
Saturday, 18 November 2017
Session 1: Brunch Chicken! (10am - 2pm)
Session 2: Chillin' Chicken! (4pm - 8pm)
Sunday, 19 November 2017
Session 3: Brunch Chicken! (10am - 2pm)
Session 4: Chillin' Chicken! (4pm - 8pm)
Here's a sneak peek of some of those crispy, tender chicken you can find at the food festival:
Are you ready? 'Cause ayam! ;)