1. Standing by the door, waiting for the roti man to pass by your house
2. Walking to the neighbourhood kedai runcit with the pocket money you saved up
3. Buying ice-cream and snacks outside your school, but your mum must never find out
4. The biggest dramas in your social lives back then were friending and unfriending friends
5. Not being able to wake up on time for school everyday
6. But can get up super early in the morning on weekends like clockwork to catch the cartoons
7. Dozing off in the car/bas/uncle van on the way to and back from school
8. The most horrific and intense queue as a kid - waiting your turn for the injection
9. Comparing recess food with your friends
10. Spending hours in the stationery store shopping for your school supplies
11. Standing and waiting for your ride home in the school bus stop that is forever in bad shape
12. Never wanting to leave the first time and each time after that when your parents bring you to a theme park
13. Watching your first movie with wide eyes at the cinema
14. The agonisingly slow two-finger typing when you're first learning your ways with the computer keyboard
15. When you are finally allowed to make phone calls
16. Loving the jingles on TV so much you could memorise them
17. When you went to the zoo for the first time, full of amazement
18. That feeling like it's the best day of your life watching your first ever live performance
What are some of your most nostalgic childhood memories?
Is it watching your favourite cartoons, waiting for the roti man, missing the school bus, or something else? :)
Many of us never really get too old for these memories nor 'grow out' of them! Ever thought of reliving some of these memories?
Travel back through time and relive the days of watching cartoons on the weekends! Watch an entertaining Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Christmas Concert from 1 December 2015 till 1 January 2016 in Resorts World Genting.
But what is fun if you can't share it right? Make some amazing memories with your family when you get a Family Adventure Package, and it comes with a tea-rrific time at a Tea Party as well! Intrigued yet? See what's in store for you at Resorts World Genting!
If you have kids of your own, or maybe nieces and nephews, share that sense of wonder you experienced when you were little
Don't underestimate the power of how one memory of joy can stick with a kid well into adulthood. They will always have you to thank!