20 Reasons Why Moving House Is The Absolute Worst
1. You assume packing will be easy so leave it to the last minute
2. Just the thought of calling customer support to move and set-up your Internet again stresses you out
3. You want to pack but... where do you get boxes from?
4. You finally start packing and realise you have waaaaay more stuff than you imagined
5. And you get super sentimental when you find boxes of your old stuff
6. Then waste hours going through pics and letters and meaningful things that you haven't seen in yeaaaars
7. Finally you realise it's gonna take forever so...
8. Putting down that 3-month deposit has seriously stretched your bank account
9. But wait, you gotta hire a delivery truck
10. Unless you want to use your car
Be prepared for multiple trips...
11. If there's a condo involved, you have to get permission from management to move
And you're expected to finish moving before noon?!
12. Trying to get furniture out of rooms that you built them in
13. Staircases are just the worst
14. When you're finally in your new place but didn't label any boxes
15. There's dust and dirt everywhere
16. It's more than likely some of your furniture didn't survive the trip
17. You're sticky and gross but still can't take a shower yet
You have to clean the bathroom before you can clean yourself... :(
18. You're exhausted but can't go to bed because you still have to assemble it
19. You're totally done with unpacking any more boxes
That's good enough.
20. But it's still not over until the workers come over to set up your Internet and entertainment stuff
Can we all agree that moving house is the absolute worst? Not a lot of people know this, but there's actually one thing that will seriously cut costs and save you a ton of time...
Digi Broadband will ease your house moving problems AND allow you to enjoy non-stop entertainment from your new home immediately. This is because you don't have to deal with appointments and workers to set it up, you can simply plug and play by yourself!
Now that makes for easy packing and stress-free moving! Plus you can even take it with you to Starbucks or wherever, and enjoy a cuppa while you work.
Here's a taste of what you'll get with Digi's broadband:
- Access to over 40 entertainment partners including Apple Music, Spotify, Netflix, Astro On The Go, and iFlix
- Stream free on your favourite freemium apps like YouTube, Spotify, Radio and more
- Huge amount of internet data for work or play with 4G Plus
With high data at an affordable price, it's super cost effective. And remember, you can bring it anywhere; you don’t even need to pack it up in a box.
Find out more now.
Enjoy over 40 entertainment channels with Digi Broadband plans.
As if that wasn't enough, with Digi's MobiFi you can connect up to 10 devices at a time, while running on Digi 4G Plus. That means you can connect your TV and watch all your fav shows and movies. Yaaaas!
If you don’t have a smart TV, Digi will give you discounts on Google Chromecast that turns your TV smart.
And to top it all off, Digi is giving users 2-month FULL access to iFlix and 1-month FREE access to Astro On-The-Go. That means big entertainment and big savings. So. Much. Win.
Find out more about Digi's all-new broadband and here.