1. This dog is stepping out in style as the King of Rock 'n' Roll, Elvis Presley
2. Inspired by Harry Potter, these dogs are all decked out for Hogwarts. The one on the right is so pumped up for Quidditch!
3. It might not be Christmas yet, but these dogs (or is it just one dog?) have come bearing gifts
4. This chihuahua is probably planning to fly off to South America. That's America, but south.
6. Super Husky is here to save the world!
7. These M&M pugs look good enough to eat! They might not melt in your mouth though...
8. Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na BATPUG!
9. "I'm joining the circus for a day, master!" says the clown pug.
10. Doug the Yoda dog: "Smelly farts, I have."
11. While we're at it, here's a Batcat.
12. Han Solo: "I love you." Princess Leia Kitty: "Zzzzz..."
13. Fangs very much for this Halloween kitten!
14. Is this what Dr. Seuss had in mind when he wrote The Cat In The Hat?
15. This rabbit is probably glad there is no bubbly cauldron in sight.
16. We don't know about you, but this Freddy Krueger hamster looks pretty terrifying. Adorable, yes, but terrifying.
17. Doug the Puggerfly can't quite remember where he dropped that bone, because he was too stoked about flying
18. A cat can be a ferocious lion too!
19. Up next on Crabton Abbey, Lord Crabbington makes a surprise appearance
20. Aww... isn't this the cutest vampire you've ever seen?
21. This one is for fans of Breaking Bad. This cat's resemblance to Walter White a.k.a. Heisenberg is uncanny!
22. The Pug In Black - protecting the Earth from the scum of the universe.
23. Meet Clyde, the shark turtle. Or is it turtle shark?
24. Fluffy, the three-headed dog from Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. BONUS: Mini Harry Potter!
25. It must be tiring having to drag along a stuffed crocodile around, but the idea behind this dog-gets-eaten-by-crocodile costume is pretty genius!
26. Dragon costumes stuffed with fluffy guinea pigs. Enough said.
We might not be celebrating Halloween in as large a scale as the 'angmohs', but we have our fair share of spooky stories to compensate with. Read them HERE: