1. When this incredibly thoughtful mum forgot to buy snacks, she figured love should be enough for her kids
2. When this cheeky Mama and Dada 'gave' back a box of cereal to their daughter
3. Sly like a fox, this Sherlock-like mum knows exactly how to pamper her child
4. This clever mum, who besides knowing how to bust a rhyme, also knows how to get the house cleaned
5. Jim Henson, the creator of "The Muppets", left his children with a special, fun-filled last letter. "Life is meant to be fun, and joyous and fulfilling."
6. This extremely wise father to his daughter on finding "Mr. Right": "It is not, has never been, and never will be your job to keep him interested."
7. From Charles Dickens to his youngest son, written over 100 years ago: "Never take a mean advantage of anyone in any transaction, and never be hard upon people who are in your power."
8. Parent Ethel and Julius Rosenberg, hours before their last day on earth, wrote a final letter to their sons, sharing their greatest lessons. "That freedom and all the things that go to make up a truly satisfying and worthwhile life, must sometimes be purchased very dearly."
9. When Erich lost his dear father to cancer in 2013, he found this lovely letter that his father had written to him on his first day of school back in 1979. "Remember always to be good to people and be good to yourself."
Are you a parent? Consider writing your own letter to your kids. Here's how to start: