Top 11 Road Trip Routes In Malaysia That Are Totally Worth The Drive
Your adventure awaits!
1. Kickstart the journey in full bellies with a feast of savoury Malaysian-Thai fusion food in Perlis
2. Proceed to Penang to hunt down even more food and also the illustrious Ernest Zacharevic murals
3. Visit the sleepy old town of Bidor for a bowl of piping hot duck noodles
4. Drive up the slopes and green hills of Cameron Highlands to relax and unwind in the cool air
5. Move and revive those sleepy legs from hours of driving. Time to climb some stairs at Batu Caves!
6. Capture some of the most beautiful #nofilter shots of Masjid Putra in Putrajaya, which doesn't seem to have a bad angle at all
7. Get a history lesson you won't mind at the Melaka Baba Nyonya Museum
8. Visit famous landmarks around the world LEGO-fied under one convenient roof in Johor
9. Head to Terengganu, to dive and swim in Sungai Bangang. Don't let its name fool you. ;)
10. Don't miss out East Malaysia as well! Explore and discover caves which are millions of years old in Sarawak.
11. Drive up to Kundasang in Sabah to have a breathtaking view of Mount K (and also some cows)
If you're embarking on this journey, make sure you capture all those moments so you can always relive them again with the help of Huawei G8
Do without a bulky camera and free up those precious space for your other travel essentials. You have everything you need in the Huawei G8. With a powerful battery, you can go exploring without a worry from morning until dawn. Get your Waze ready for some serious navigating and start exploring!