15 Activities To Stop Procrastinating Because It's Time To Get Out Of Your Comfort Zone
1. Go for a 24-hour movie marathon - because you can!
Time to get the popcorn and caffeine (lots of it) ready!
2. Let a best friend dictate what you do for one night
Get ready because if your best friend knows you well, it's going to be a fun-filled evening full of surprises!
3. Dropping everything and backpacking around the world
The world is too big and too interesting to stay a hermit in your own little bubble. Go travel, go discover, go have the best time of your life!
4. Challenge yourself to eat bizarre foods you normally would run away from
5. Stop caring what others think and make a fool of yourself like joining a silly dance-off
Nothing like stepping out of your comfort zone than doing something over-the-top embarrassing. You'll probably be flustered at first, but soon enough, you'll be the master of I-don't-care!
6. Audition for the most ridiculous TV reality show
Just think about the most insane story you'll have at a dinner party.
7. Face your biggest fear once and for all!
You might not conquer your fear but hey, at least you tried!
8. Rally up your group of besties and go for a spontaneous road trip
"Hey man, should we go to _____ ?"
All the possibilities and all the talks about a road trip but never happening? Well, it's time to actually do it!
9. Volunteer in a children's home or for a non-profit in another country
Step outside of your physical, psychological, and emotional comfort zone. Experience the joys and hardships that others go through, and lend them a helping hand.
10. Learn and master a new language
Challenge yourself even more by trying to learn a language completely different from the ones you know. Imagine the surprise people will have when you bust out your new language on them.
11. Bring your taste buds for a ride and join a spicy wing challenge
You might regret it when you're sitting on the toilet the next day, expelling fiery bowel movements but deep down, you know that it's all worth it.
12. Go all out for a themed party even if you know nobody will dress up for it
You may look silly. You may feel slightly embarrassed. But one thing's for sure. You will be remembered!
13. Play with your food epically and start a food fight
C'mon, you know you've always wanted to have a food fight. Plus, the movies and TV shows always make food fights look like they're a lot of fun.
14. Dedicate a day to do nice things for strangers
Time to change the script and start shining the light the great things we can do instead of focusing the terrible things that are happening in this world.
15. Wear a Man Utd jersey to the mamak and choose to sit amongst Liverpool fans
You will experience the biggest adrenaline rush of your life.
Life is too short to be playing it safe all the time. It's time to step beyond your bubble.