Yayasan Peneraju Offers Upskilling Training Programmes To Help You Secure A Job
As an agency under the Prime Minister's Department (Special Functions), Yayasan Peneraju focuses on developing Bumiputera talents in Malaysia
Their objective is to improve the quality, quantity, and relevance of Bumiputera talents, in line with the efforts to develop Malaysia towards a high-income nation.
This is achieved through structured certification funding programmes under the following categories:
- Peneraju Tunas: Academic programmes
- Peneraju Skil: Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET)
- Peneraju Teknologi: Technology programmes
- Peneraju Profesional: Professional programmes
- Peneraju Spesialis: Specialist programmes
With this year marking their 10th anniversary, Yayasan Peneraju have realised the aspirations of more than 50,000 beneficiaries with over 370 funding programmes
Since 2020, Yayasan Peneraju expanded their offerings to include SPM leavers, undergraduates, graduates, and working/non-working adults. This allows for a wider group of talents to be developed.
The sponsoring body partners with credible industry players, learning institutions, training providers, and related parties that will help boost your employability.
Peneraju Skil focuses specifically on hands-on vocational and technical skills for various high-income industries, whereby beneficiaries will be certified by the industry and/or international bodies
1. Programmes for School Leavers
Who is eligible?
PT3/SPM leavers aged between 18 to 25 years old.
- Industrial Automation
2. Programmes for Undergraduates
Who is eligible?
Malaysian Skills Certificate (SKM) Level 3 or Final Year Diploma/Degree Students aged between 18 to 25 years old.
- Professional CSWIP 6GC Welder
- Safety Health Officer
2. Programmes for Graduates
Who is eligible?
Diploma/Degree holders in related field(s) aged between 19 to 35 years old with less than three years working experience.
- Agriculture Drone Technology Programme
- AI Driven UAV Inspection Technology for Infrastructure and Asset Drone Technology
- Automotive Industrial Certification Engineering - Digital Engineering Prototyping
- Electrical Machine Maintenance with Internet of Things (IoT)
- Expert Craftsman in Automotive Hybrid Technology
- Expert Craftsman in Machining Integrated Tooling Process
- Expert Craftsman in Mechatronic - Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Expert Craftsman in Mechatronic - Mechatronic System
- Expert Craftsman in Mechatronic - Pneumatics / Electropneumatics
- Expert Craftsman Integrated Fixture Machining Process
- Expert Craftsman Mechatronic - PLC Technology
- Expert Mechatronic Integrated System (EMIS)
- Grid-Connected Photovoltaic (GCPV) Installation and Maintenance
- Grid-Connected Photovoltaic (GCPV) System Installation and Maintenance with IoT
- Halal Technical Expert (HTEX)
- Injection Moulding Machine Programming
- Intelligent Sensors Technology and Monitoring
- Multi-Axis CNC Machine Process and Programming
- Oil Palm Plantation Technology & Management
- Safety & Health with Aerial Monitoring (SHOAM)
- Siemens PLC Programming with IoT Integration
- Solar PV Professional (Solar)
4. Programmes for Working/Non-Working Adults
Who is eligible:
Employed/retrenched workers aged between 21 to 45 years old with more than three years of working experience.
- CSWIP Blasting & Painting Senior Operator
- BGAS CSWIP Painting Inspector Grade 2
- Oil & Gas Talent Acceleration - Scaffolding Level 3
- Welding Inspector Level 1 (CSWIP 3.0)
- Welding Inspector Level 2 (CSWIP 3.1)
- Welding Inspector Level 3 (CSWIP 3.2)
FYI, you can apply for all the programmes listed above throughout 2022 and 2023
The funding offered by Yayasan Peneraju covers training, certification, and examination fees. They also provide allowance, accommodation, transportation, meal allowance, and participation in the Nurture & Development Programme. On top of all that, those in the working/non-working adults category will also get one-off financial assistance.
For more information, head over to Yayasan Peneraju's website and apply for their programmes now!
Read more of our #education stories:
Got some cool brand news to share?