15 Gorgeous Wedding Décor Ideas From WAF 2015
1. Quirky postcards for guests to 'send' their love to you. Nevermind the guestbook!
2. Grecian drapes of cascading chiffon, looped through twine ringlets for a simple yet ethereal effect
3. Beautiful calligraphy on a huge chalkboard as a photo backdrop. Write a romantic quote!
4. An old-school looking polaroid booth
5. Painting your wedding cake so your guests feel like they're eating a slice of edible art
6. Using vines and candlesticks (they don't have to be lit, we have electricity for that!) as table decor for rustic charm
7. A terrarium for the boho bride!
8. Accents of antique gold for high-society glamour
9. Throwing sequinned fabric over the VIP table
10. That lightbulb moment when you illuminate your wedding portraits and posters like this
Memories, like they were from a movie scene.
11. Personalised door gifts for brides who love thoughtful detail - spot the tiny jars of cake!
12. Meters and meters of rope to cushion takeaway boxes!
14. Who would've thought: a trashcan as a vase!
Crates, boxes, milk cans and a (clean) trashcan for a little boost of backyard romance. Also the perfect setup to stash beer bottles!
15. Switch up the 'Just Married' sign and clanging tin cans with streamers and a floral wreath!
Now you can drive off into your rosy sunset with flower petals trailing after you. Have a happy marriage!