1. Quirky postcards for guests to 'send' their love to you. Nevermind the guestbook!
2. Grecian drapes of cascading chiffon, looped through twine ringlets for a simple yet ethereal effect
3. Beautiful calligraphy on a huge chalkboard as a photo backdrop. Write a romantic quote!
4. An old-school looking polaroid booth
5. Painting your wedding cake so your guests feel like they're eating a slice of edible art
6. Using vines and candlesticks (they don't have to be lit, we have electricity for that!) as table decor for rustic charm
7. A terrarium for the boho bride!
8. Accents of antique gold for high-society glamour
9. Throwing sequinned fabric over the VIP table
10. That lightbulb moment when you illuminate your wedding portraits and posters like this
Memories, like they were from a movie scene.
11. Personalised door gifts for brides who love thoughtful detail - spot the tiny jars of cake!
12. Meters and meters of rope to cushion takeaway boxes!
14. Who would've thought: a trashcan as a vase!
Crates, boxes, milk cans and a (clean) trashcan for a little boost of backyard romance. Also the perfect setup to stash beer bottles!
15. Switch up the 'Just Married' sign and clanging tin cans with streamers and a floral wreath!
Now you can drive off into your rosy sunset with flower petals trailing after you. Have a happy marriage!