Tealive Is Selling DIY Bubble Tea Kits To Satisfy Your Boba Cravings During The MCO
Hey, bubble tea lovers! If you've been craving for your daily bubble tea fix, we gotchu.
Tealive has just launched their new 'My Bubble Tea Kit' that has everything you need to make your own bubble tea at home
The kit comes in four flavour combos for you to choose from:
- Nishio Matcha (75g) + Hojicha (75g)
- Nishio Matcha (75g) + cocoa powder (250g)
- Hojicha (75g) + cocoa powder (250g)
- Two packs of cocoa powder (250g)
It also includes 1kg of pearls, 500g of brown sugar, three packets of Milklab UHT Dairy Milk (1L), and 20 pieces of paper straws.
Each kit costs RM150 and has enough ingredients to make about 20 to 25 cups of bubble tea. That averages to around RM6 per cup.
If you're a noob at making bubble teas (like we are), the kit also includes five recipes that will make you a bubble tea master in no time!
The recipe book will teach you how to make five of their signature drinks:
- Bang Bang Brown Sugar Matcha Latte
- Bang Bang Brown Sugar Hojicha Latte
- Bang Bang Brown Sugar BOH / Lipton black tea
- Bang Bang Brown Sugar Coffee Espresso
There's something for every bubble tea lover!
To purchase your own bubble tea kit, head on over to Tealive's website here
Got a lot of places to recommend? Let us know in our new SAYS Makan Buddies Facebook Group!