You Can Now WhatsApp Your IKEA Food Order And Collect Near The Exit
IKEA Malaysia has just made it easier for customers to enjoy its meals by simply placing your order through WhatsApp and collecting it
With everyone staying home right now, the company came up with a convenient way for you to tapau its meals home without needing to queue or wait for a long time.
1. Choose your nearest outlet and click on its WhatsApp number below during the following operation hours
2. Select the menu catalogue on the top right corner and add the items you want to the cart
3. Once you've placed your order, IKEA will reply to confirm it and you can collect your food within 30 minutes
The meal(s) can be collected at the following areas:
- Damansara: Bistro, Level G
- Cheras: IKEA Bistro Kiosk, Level B1
- Tebrau: Grab and Go Kiosk, P1 parking
- Batu Kawan: Taxi stand/Bistro Kiosk, P2 parking
For the Damansara outlet, you can just park at the Exit area, scan the MySejahtera code, and the booth is set up right next to the exit door (near the curry puff area). So you won't need to head upstairs to the restaurant or enter the parking lot. Convenient!
You can pay by cash, credit card, or debit card at the Damansara, Cheras, and Batu Kawan stores. For the Tebrau store, only cash payment option is available.
For more information, check out IKEA's website.