FLASHBACK: The 14 Most Unforgettable Moments Of 2014
Cover image via ibtimes.com
2. When rumours of another Malaysian Airlines flight was shot down from the sky started surfacing on Twitter, just five months from MH370
4. When the Internet wouldn't let Frozen go and it got stuck in our heads for months
6. When the world thanked the late Robin Williams for all the joys, laughter, and lessons he had given
7. When we saw cases after cases of road bully incidents and asked "what happened to our society?"
9. When motorists thronged petrol stations before the petrol price hike... only to learn a few months later that fuel subsidies will be fully abolished
12. When we are still at the mercy of unscrupulous taxi drivers, even with Uber around
14. When the looming GST got us all worried about how much life is going to cost next year
2014 has been a difficult year for Malaysians. What are your hopes for 2015?