A schoolboy in Melaka was recently involved in a freak accident where he was pierced in the stomach with a water tap
The Fire and Rescue Department was then rushed to the scene
Jasin Fire and Rescue Station chief PPgB Mohd Faisal Fuad said his team was alerted at 8.42pm and reached the scene two minutes later.
"When we arrived, we found that a stop cork on a pipe had gotten stuck inside the abdomen of a tahfiz student. The victim was in stable condition," he said to Harian Metro.
Firemen had to use a hydraulic tool to cut the iron pipe connected to the stop cork
They took about five minutes to cut the pipe. The 14-year-old student was then taken to a nearby hospital by ambulance.