Here Is The Full List Of Cabinet Ministers In The Pakatan Harapan Government
With the core Cabinet expected to be sworn in next Monday, 21 May, it appears that the full lineup of Cabinet ministers has been unveiled
The list was published on Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad's official Facebook page at 6.35pm today, 18 May.
It was also reported that the prime minister had submitted the list of names to the Yang di-Pertua Agong at Istana Negara at about 5pm today.
1. Prime Minister: Tun Dr Mahathir bin Mohamad
Also Member of Parliament (MP) of Langkawi, representing Malaysian United Indigenous Party (BERSATU).
2. Deputy Prime Minister: Datuk Seri Dr. Wan Azizah binti Wan Ismail
Also Minister of Women and Family Development and MP of Pandan.
3. Home Minister: Tan Sri Muhyiddin bin Yassin
Also MP of Pagoh.
6. Education Minister: Dr. Maszlee Malik
7. Health Minister: Dr. Haji Dzulkefly bin Ahmad
Also MP of Kuala Selangor.
8. Minister of Housing and Local Government: Datuk Zuraida Kamaruddin
Also MP of Ampang.
9. Minister of Agriculture and Agro-based Industry: Haji Salahuddin Ayub
Also MP of Pulai.
10. Minister of Rural Development: Puan Rina Harun
Also MP of Titiwangsa.
11. Minister of Communications and Multimedia: Gobind Singh Deo
Also MP of Puchong.
12. Minister of Economic Affairs: Dato’ Seri Mohamed Azmin bin Ali
Also Menteri Besar of Selangor and MP of Gombak.
13. Minister of Transport: Anthony Loke
Also MP of Seremban.
14. Human Resource Minister: Kula Segaran a/l V. Murugeson
Also MP of Ipoh Barat.