12 Toll Plazas Are Going Fully Cashless From September Onwards
Effective 9 September 2015 at 12.00 noon, 12 toll plazas will go fully cashless, with all toll transactions to be conducted electronically via PLUSMiles cards, Touch 'n Go cards or SmartTAGs
Alternatively, your MyKad can also be used as a Touch 'n' Go card, as long as the T&G logo is at the back of the card. Simply reload at any T&G toll booth or reload counter you come across.
The 12 toll plazas are:
• Penang Bridge toll
• SMART Highway toll
• Dato Keramat toll on the Ampang-Kuala Lumpur Elevated Highway (AKLEH)
• Ayer Panas, Sentul Pasar and Batu tolls on the Duta-Ulu Kelang Expressway (DUKE)
• Jitra and Bukit Kayu Hitam tolls on the North-South Expressway (PLUS)
• Lunas and Kubang Semang tolls on Butterworth-Kulim Expressway (BKE)
• Gombak and Bentong tolls on the Kuala Lumpur-Karak Highway (KLK)
Cashless Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) has already been implemented at the Batu Tiga and Sungai Rasau toll plazas of the Federal Highway since 22 November 2014 to facilitate smoother traffic
So make sure your PLUSMiles and Touch 'n' Go cards are adequately topped up!