Has your phone ever died while you were trying to Waze home? Or your laptop shut off midway through a Dota game?
We've all been there, and it sucks every single time.
1. If you're on your laptop, try to do one thing at a time and close all apps or web pages you aren't actively using
As much as you like to multitask, having multiple apps or web pages open simultaneously can increase the battery consumption on your devices.
2. Also, remember to plug out all the cables and USB devices that you aren't using from your laptop
3. While most of us do this on a daily basis, try not to leave your laptop on permanent charge
Although your battery will not overcharge, it will still deteriorate over time. The more often your laptop is charging, the more worn out the battery will get.
4. For longer performance, turn on the battery-saving mode to optimise your battery usage
Almost all gadgets will include battery-saving features so make use of them!
5. Lower the screen brightness and adjust the sleep time for all your gadgets and devices
Lowering your brightness level to below 50% can help your battery last at least 2 hours longer. This tip not only applies to your laptop and phones, but also smartwatches!
6. For those of you who wear smartwatches, block out those unnecessary notifications
Sometimes, all you need your watch to do is to tell the time.
7. If you drive with Waze or Google Maps often, make sure to turn off your GPS when not in use
Or you could always go for a paper map.
8. When you're out and your phone is getting low on battery, you should turn off your Wi-Fi, data, hotspot, and roaming
If possible, try to limit your Internet usage, especially if you're outside without a power bank or charger. Going online, especially with hotspot, can cause your battery to go down to 0% way sooner than you think.
9. If you want to conserve battery on your phone, resist the temptation to binge-watch videos, whether it's Instagram Stories, YouTube, or Netflix
Going down the YouTube black hole will not only drain you, but also drain your battery really quickly.
10. For those of you with lots of mobile apps, disable auto-updates and WiFi syncing for your apps as these can also take up battery life
11. Finally, when in doubt, use the age-old trick of activating flight mode
This is a hack that many people swear by, and it's pretty much your last ditch effort to get the most out of your remaining battery life.
Always in need of better battery life? Upgrade yourself to gadgets that specialise in efficient battery usage so you won’t have to resort to little hacks all the time.
Whether it's phones, laptops, or smartwatches, HUAWEI has got you covered!
The HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro is renowned for its 4,200mAh long-lasting battery. Not just that, with SuperCharge 2.0, you can charge your phone up to 70% in just 30 minutes - it’s the fastest in the world! You can also charge it wirelessly, or use your phone as a wireless charging pad. Ultimately, you’ll never have to worry about your phone dying on you at the worst possible moments ever again.
Check out these other features of the HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro:
- Leading color trend with Emerald Green and Twilight color
- Hyper Optical Pattern gives better hand grip
- OLED Curve Screen
- Slim Design
- Iconic four-point camera design, keep it simple and elegant
- AI Scene Recognition
- LEICA Ultra-Wide Lens
- World First video technology: AI Portrait Color
- Huawei HIVision: Calorie Counter
The HUAWEI MateBook X Pro is slim and lightweight, with a 91% screen-to-body ratio, creating a near borderless display. While this laptop is designed to be portable, HUAWEI has managed to pack a monstrous 57.4 Wh battery into its body, giving you up to 12 hours of video playback on one full charge.
The HUAWEI Watch GT is a classy, elegant smartwatch with a 2-week battery life. This means you won't have to worry about charging your smartwatch every other day. It wears beautifully like a classic timepiece, while providing cool features like multiple sports modes, 5ATM water resistance (good for swimming), and TruSeen 3.0 Heart Rate Monitoring.
Get your HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro, MateBook X Pro, and Watch GT today for the full gadget experience whether you're on the go, on holiday with family, or maintaining a healthy lifestyle
The great thing about having all three of these devices is that they work seamlessly together to give you the best experience when completing your daily tasks. Check your email on your phone, stream Netflix on your near borderless laptop screen, monitor your heart rate on your smartwatch, and get a detailed breakdown of your fitness through your mobile app.
Work, play, and leisure will never feel the same again thanks to HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro, MateBook X Pro, and Watch GT.