23 Examples Of How Stunning Long Exposure Photography Can Be
Lights, cameras, ACTION!
1. Running and swinging with fire
2. Watching airplanes touchdown on the busy runway. Look at the amount of planes!
3. If you want something more adrenaline inducing, head down to this neon-centric skate park
4. You can speed things up by going on an adventure just like in the movie Tron along your neighbourhood
5. Burning man
6. If one could spill the colours of the rainbow, it'll be something like this
7. The God of Lightning? More like the God of LIGHTING
8. Who knew the Putrajaya bridge could ever look so beautiful at night?
9. This light painting took about two hours to draw... Talk about dedication!
10. Bukit Bintang never sleeps
11. No compilation would be complete without a picture of our majestic Twin Towers
12. We wonder how long those guys stood there for this perfect shot
13. Disneyland is even more magical with streaks of beautiful lights
14. If you needed a beach ball, this is the one you should go for
15. Look, it's Kang And Kodos from The Simpsons!
16. Who do you think would win in this fight?
17. You won't need to worry about not being seen on the road at night
18. If you don't have a dance partner, don't worry. You'll always have someone to light up your life.
19. Why be any other superhero when you can be Batman?
20. Sometimes, Pacman needs a helping hand
21. What's scarier than Jurassic World? A dinosaur made entirely out of light...
22. This motorcyclist seems to be moving faster than the speed of light!
23. Fact: This picture was taken ENTIRELY on a smartphone by a Malaysian photographer without any editing!
Curious on how the picture above was taken entirely on a phone? Learn more on the Huawei P8 here
You don’t need to be a professional photographer to capture great shots. Now, with the Huawei P8, your picture can be as professional as the rest.