Samsung’s New Galaxy S10 Is Launching Soon And The Specs Are Already Looking Impressive
Check out the in-screen fingerprint scanner and wireless charging for wearable devices!
While Samsung's Galaxy S10 won't be launched until the 'Unpacked' event on 21 February 2019, people are already talking about the new phone like it's already here
As seen in the rendering above, the Samsung Galaxy S10 lineup will be featuring three models, namely the Galaxy S10+, S10, and S10e. But more impressive than how it looks, the Galaxy S10 lineup boasts features and specs that are pushing for a new, higher standard of smartphones.
1. It has a whopping 24-hour battery life
The Galaxy S10+ will have a massive 4,100 mAh battery, while the other two models will have enough juice to last you through the day—Galaxy S10 at 3,400 mAh and Galaxy S10e at 3,100 mAh.
2. You can use the excess battery to charge your other devices, like the soon-to-be-launched Galaxy Buds
Enjoy reverse wireless charging for your wearables and other devices at a max power of 9W. On a side note, you can also wirelessly charge your S10 device at a max power of 15W, which should be as fast as a wired charger.
3. It features an in-screen ultrasonic fingerprint scanner to help you stay more secure
Probably the most talked about feature of the Galaxy S10 lineup, the devices feature a fingerprint scanner that's on the screen. This allows you to unlock your device with ease and gives you full access to the screen.
4. You can enjoy an infinity display of up to 6.4 inches
Thanks to the placement of the fingerprint sensor and the punch-hole design for the selfie cameras, you get to enjoy a true infinity display without any obstructions.
5. It also packs up to 12GB of RAM, making it perfect for multitaskers and hardcore gamers
This is a clear upgrade from previous models. Even if you opt for the lower spec models, you'll still get at least a 6GB RAM, which will be more than enough for the average user.
6. It can hold up to 1TB of internal storage
As of now, it seems like Malaysia will only receive the 512GB version, but if you think about it that's already more than many PCs out there!
7. It will be one of the first smartphones to support Wi-Fi 6, giving you access to faster Internet speed
Wi-Fi 6 is fairly new and can improve your Internet speed at places where a large number of devices are connected. This includes congested areas like shopping malls or a smart home with many connected devices.
8. You can shoot stunning 4k videos... with the selfie camera
The Galaxy S10 features the world's first 4k selfie camera for video recording. This is perfect for vloggers, streamers, or videographers who can get high definition videos with just their phones.
9. You can use the phone's built-in augmented reality tools to change your hair colour, animate yourself, and more
Once you've taken the perfect selfie or video, touch up and play around with your looks using Samsung's augmented reality tools. You can even create AR Emojis of yourself and add fun stickers.
10. It comes in three different colours—black, white, and green
The Galaxy S10e may also feature a 'canary yellow' model, but it is yet to be seen if Malaysians will be able to get their hands on it.
You can already pre-register online to stay updated