The Latest Xiaomi Watch 2 Pro And Smart Band 8 Have Arrived In M'sia. Here's A First Look
Alongside Xiaomi's all-new 13T series, the smartphone brand recently unveiled the Watch 2 Pro and Smart Band 8 for the Malaysian market.
Here's a first look at both of these products:
Xiaomi Watch 2 Pro | RM1,199
The Xiaomi Watch 2 Pro is suitable for fitness enthusiasts because it offers over 150 sports modes for workout tracking and analysis. It comes with the usual bells and whistles, including sensors to track your heart rate, blood oxygen levels, and sleep, besides boasting up to 55 hours of battery life.
Here are some other features:
- 1.43-inch circular AMOLED display with a peak brightness of 600 nits.
- Stainless steel with a rotating crown on the side.
- 5 ATM rating for water resistance.
- Flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon W5+ Gen 1 chipset with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
- Supports cellular 4G through eSIM, dual-band Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS, and Bluetooth 5.2
Xiaomi Smart Band 8 | RM199
The Smart Band 8 is the ultimate choice for athletes because it provides more accurate running data with sensors. You can use it up to 16 days with a single charge.
Here's a closer look at the smart band:
- 1.62-inch pill-shaped AMOLED display with a peak brightness of 600 nits.
- Screen is layered with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- 5 ATM water resistance rating.
Xiaomi's Watch 2 Pro is listed as "coming soon," so stay tuned for its availability. Find out more on their website.