Angelina Jolie's Secret Knife Collection And 11 Other Amazing Facts About Her
Cover image via phootoscelebrities.com
1. Angelina Jolie has a very rich heritage. Her ancestry can be traced back to the indigenous Iroquois in America and also have traces from France, Germany, Slovakia, Netherlands and Canada.
2. Angelina Jolie once studied to become a funeral director and an undertaker. We're not kidding.
3. Angelina is a citizen of three countries. She's American by birth, awarded Cambodian citizenship for her conservation works and also an European citizenship for highlighting the Bosnian war truthfully.
4. She is a licensed pilot. She holds a license to fly a single engine Cirrus aircraft.
5. She has 14 tattoos on her body so far, among them geographical coordinates of her children's birthplaces and her partner, Brad Pitt
6. She began modelling in her early teens, usually wearing dark clothes. She would later attend New York University.
7. Did you know? Pax, Vivienne and Zahara made cameos alongside their mother in Maleficent? See if you can spot them
8. She actually doesn't like hugs. “Growing up, I had a thing about people hugging me, even my mother, I'm holding my breath now just talking about it.”
9. Want to find Angelina Jolie's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? You won't. It might happen soon enough though...
10. How does she keep her iconic lips healthy? She uses Blistex, a lip balm brand
11. Did you know? One of her favourite hobbies is to collect first edition books and knives.
12. Angelina commands one of the highest salaries for a female lead in Hollywood. In 2010, her fee for starring in Salt was RM65 million ringgit.
Want to see more of Angelina Jolie? You can catch her in Maleficent which is available for purchase on AstroBest for just RM15. Check out other things in store for you here