'Avengers: Endgame' Was An Emotional Rollercoaster And These 30 Memes Prove It
Potential spoiler warning: Although the following memes are presented without revealing any actual plot details, there's a chance that you may figure out what they're alluding to so... consider this your warning!
After the emotional rollercoaster that is Avengers: Endgame, it is only natural for fans to express their feelings and share their favourite moments on social media
It's safe to say that most fans (except for a handful of lifeless trolls) have respected the cast and filmmakers' request to refrain from discussing spoilers for Avengers: Endgame on public spaces.
With that said, that's not stopping meme masters who've already seen it from resurrecting the 'Spoilers Without Context' meme to effective and definitely hilarious effect:
Here are more super creative and definitely hilarious "spoilers without context" memes we've seen so far:
1. The real MVP
2. The X-Men / MCU crossover fans have been waiting for
4. ... He was also the most relatable. At least, when it came to stairs.
5. RIP Scott's taco
6. When Thor stepped out with a beer belly...
8. But we still stan a tubby legend
9. Ain't no booty like America's booty
10. Ant-Man agrees (sorry for the NSFW Thanos butt)
11. One last grape reference before we go into the endgame. :p
12. Now you see me...
13. ... Now you see me again!
14. When your father catches you doing something dubious and you gotta think fast
15. Meanwhile, your teammate is busy creepin' on his best girl
FUN FACT: John Krasinski, the actor in The Office still above, actually auditioned for Captain America before the role ultimately went to Chris Evans.