10 Secret Benefits Of Driving A Small Car In Malaysia
Cover image via
1. Smaller vehicles are much more likely to remain upright in a collision
2. Small cars are most often cheaper to insure
3. They also cost less to register
4. Since harga minyak naik (petrol price hike), you can save more since small cars consume less fuel
5. It's easier to take car group selfies
6. You can walk your car if you ever get tired of driving
7. You can weave through traffic effortlessly in the case of a traffic jam
8. You won't ever have to volunteer to drive during road trips because your car won't be able to fit many
9. You can squeeze into tight parking lots...
10. ...And then have the last laugh when other cars drive up to a lot they THINK is empty, only to realise it's been occupied by your compact car
Already warming up to the idea of owning a small car?