10 Things You Can Relate To If You're A HUGE Football Fan
1. You're looking forward to your favourite team's next football match even before the current one ends
2. A football match to other people is a full 90-minute workout to you
Heart pumping, adrenaline racing, jumping up and down, screaming, cheering, and singing are all part of the workout.
3. All your small talk starts with, "Did you watch the match last night?"
Easiest conversation in the world if you're talking to a fellow fan, complete dead-end if the person doesn't watch football though...
4. You're checking scores of other matches while watching a match
5. Even if you caught the match the night before, you'll still watch the highlights the next day
6. You don't even think twice about staying up at 3am to watch your favourite team play
7. If you're extra pro, you schedule your life around the match fixtures
That includes taking calculated naps before late night matches, setting your alarm for 2am matches, and keeping your weekends clear so you can enjoy the footie in peace.
8. You've definitely gone to work late the day after a big match
Overslept... what to do?
9. People know to stay far away from you when your favourite team is playing
You turn into a whole other person tbh.
10. You're part of a fantasy football league
Read the latest #football stories: