When drinking at the coffee table gets too mainstream, it's time to live on the edge
Let these hunks show you how!
1. In the morning, have a cuppa at that exact moment you're rolling out of bed
2. Have a drink in the backyard, while you're trying to find reception
3. Use coffee to learn the true meaning of multi-tasking
4. Tell your loyal furry friend all about the wonders of coffee
5. If you're more of a cat person, try to make them care while you're talking
6. Coffee's also good when you can't remember the chords to Better Man
7. You can celebrate with coffee once you do recall them
8. Give 'to-go' coffee a whole new meaning
9. Only try this stunt if you're comfortable with the idea of bruised knees (and ego)
10. Share a moment with a favourite character from your childhood
11. Use hot coffee as inspiration to decide what to have for lunch
12. And then have a cuppa while you're preparing your meal
13. Drink it under an umbrella, especially when it's not raining
14. Set yourself apart from them basic coffee drinkers with a unique coffee cup
15. On a particularly fancy day, enjoy a cuppa while looking like Psy
16. Just because you're the outdoors kind, doesn't mean that you can't bring a delicious cup of coffee along
17. Enjoy a cuppa on your next sea-faring adventure
18. If you're nowhere near the sea, a riverside would do just as nice
19. For altitude aficionados, a soothing cuppa in the mountains is bound to excite
20. And end your coffee adventures on a high note: by watching the world go by from the top of the world!
Speaking of mountains, did you know that the higher coffee beans are grown, the more dense the beans get, leading to a better flavour?
If caffeine overload is nudging you at the back of the mind each time you sip your coffee, let Nescafé Mountain Wash take you to the next level. Imagine making your morning cuppa with beans soaked in pure water to achieve a rich, caffeine-free flavour. Discover the secret here!