1. Grab, in collaboration with Hotlink, readied a fleet of Pokémobiles for gung-ho Pokémon trainers on the first day Pokémon GO was launched!
2. In the hallways of KDU University College, Pokémon hunting is in full swing
3. Meanwhile, a terrifying (but powerful) Gyrados makes a home in Taylor's University's infamous lake
4. Vivo already caught a Squirtle at the beach!
5. Don't know which team to choose? Let your favourite Baba's serbuk kari help you decide.
6. To no one's surprise, Pokémon GO can drain your battery pretty fast. Unless you have a Huawei P9 Plus...
7. Even the hardiest Pokémon trainers need sustenance. Domino's Pizza is on standby to provide you with quick to-go, piping hot pizza!
8. Pop by myBurgerLab for RM1 soda to stay hydrated, especially if you've been walking under the hot sun!
9. Somersby's fresh apples don't wanna be ciders anymore, they'd rather be PokéApples!
10. An uber excited Softsrve created some Pokémon-inspired ice cream to celebrate the app's arrival in Malaysia
11. Don't worry if you run out of data while Pokéhunting,Maybank's little tiger mascot will get you right back on track
12. Asus caught a previously unknown "Pokémon"... a Zenny!
13. What's better than hanging out with a Pikachu? According to Digi, it's hanging out with a fluffy cat in a Pikachu onesie!
14. U Mobile would like to remind everyone to avoid falling into potholes when you're out Pokéhunting
It’s finally here! You can now join the hype and Poké sampai lebam. Just be careful of ‘em potholes though. #PokèOnz #PokèmonGo #UMobile
15. Meanwhile, Chevrolet Malaysia has another PSA for you guys - don't Pokémon GO and drive!
16. Seriously, it's dangerous. Even Toyota Malaysia says so.
17. Make Caltex your pitstop to refuel and go further on your quest. Just don't play with your phone in the petrol station...
Stay safe on the road and don't play with your Pokemon Go while driving or when making a pitstop at Caltex station. Fuel up your vehicle with Caltex with Techron® to help you go further on your quest.