Remember How We Used To Collect These Things As Malaysian Kids?
So tempted to go out and buy a box of flag erasers right now.
1. Saga seeds because they were bright red and shiny and had a nice shape...
Yeah, why did we collect these again?
2. Sandy shells from your family beach holiday
3. Letters from your pen pals overseas, even if you don't read them anymore
4. Remember these fruit fridge magnets?
5. Who could forget your awesome stash of erasers (this was how you learned geography)
6. Marbles, so you can fight your friends in the arena!
7. You had your most prized bottle caps that never failed you
8. Training and feeding your beloved Digimon for battle
9. These playing cards you'd buy from your school kedai buku
10. Pokemon cards were the best
11. These teeny origami stars that you stored in a jar
12. Tamiya is still the coolest thing ever, okay?
13. All the pretty stickers, still untouched and never used
And you'd get super angry when one of your siblings peeled one off!
14. Remember these custom name cards?
15. It felt like such a shame to use these milky pens so you saved them for really special occassions
16. Steaming the stamps off envelopes then leaving them out to dry
The rambutan and mangosteen ones are really giving me the feels...
17. Your bookshelf at home was filled with Doraemon or Dragon Ball Z comics in Bahasa Malaysia
18. The souvenirs from Langkawi that you thought were amazing when you bought them, but that you never actually used
19. Homemade friendship bracelets that you gave and received :)
20. There was a box of 1 sen coins somewhere
RIP 1 sen
If you're feeling nostalgic about your old collectibles, then this is just what you need
Check out Shell's limited edition canisters! Retro adorable or what?!
In conjunction with Shell's 125th anniversary in Malaysia, you can now store your keepsakes AND collect these canisters at the same time. With various designs featuring vintage Shell stations and pumps, we are loving these collectibles.
Find out how you can get them, here.