Hong Leong Bank Gives Away Gold Bar For The Launch Of Its New Hello Kitty Debit Card
The limited edition Hello Kitty 999.9 Gold Bar weighs 100g and is worth RM30,000!
In conjunction with Chinese New Year, Hong Leong Bank has released the new Hong Leong Hello Kitty Jolly Red Debit Card and it is more adorable than ever!
All you have to do to get the exclusive Hello Kitty card is open a savings or current account with Hong Leong Bank, or replace your existing debit card.
It is that simple!
As official distributors of Hello Kitty, this will be Hong Leong Bank's 9th edition to the super popular debit card series
Cute and functional, these exclusive cards make saving and spending even more fun ;)
The debit cards have become a collectible among fans, with new unique designs and themes released every year. If you haven't got one yet, now is the time to apply and open a savings or current account with Hong Leong Bank.
Here's just a glimpse of the past designs (♥ω♥ ) :
Last year's Hong Leong Bank debit card featured a sweet Hello Kitty Kimono :3
"But why should I get a debit card?"
There are six main reasons why debit cards are awesome:
1. You can shop online at both local and international stores.
2. You're able to withdraw cash at any time from ATMs around the world.
3. With your unique 6-digit PIN code, you protect yourself against fraud.
4. You receive tons of exclusive discounts and privileges.
5. Make shopping hassle-free by just tapping your card at contactless POS terminals to make purchases of RM250 and below.
6. Stop yourself from overspending by setting your daily purchasing limit.
If you aren't using a debit card yet, this is a great time to start. It makes saving and spending so much more convenient and safe for you :D
Want to find out more about debit cards? Get the details here.
On top of that, Hong Leong Bank is giving you the chance to win a limited edition Hello Kitty Gold Bar and Hello Kitty Gold Coins
These exclusive Hello Kitty prizes are 999.9 gold. Not sure what that means? 999.9 means that this is fine gold!
The limited edition Hello Kitty Gold Bar weighs in at 100g and is worth RM30,000, while the limited edition Hello Kitty Gold Coins are 10g and are worth RM3,000 each.
There are multiple ways for you to participate and win the pure gold:
- Deposit a minimum of RM1,000 in your new savings or current account when you apply for the new Hello Kitty debit card.
- Use your debit card to make transactions.
- Continue to save your money by making deposits into your Hong Leong Bank account.
- Register and log in to Hong Leong's online banking services, and more!
The contest runs from 13 January until 12 May. Get the full deets here
Terms and conditions apply.
Whether you're a new or existing Hong Leong Bank customer, you can now redeem exclusive Hello Kitty merchandise just by saving money :D
The Hello Kitty merchandise is 100% genuine (not the type you find in pasar malams mmmkay!)
Depending on the amount you deposit into your account, you can redeem these items:
- Hello Kitty water bottles
- Hello Kitty towels
- Hello Kitty umbrellas
And there's great news for new customers! Just by opening your first savings or current account and depositing RM500 into it, you'll be able to redeem the Hello Kitty water bottle :3
For existing customers, just deposit a minimum amount into your Hong Leong Bank account as shown in the table below, and you'll be able to redeem the exclusive merchandise.
Stocks are limited so you'll have to be quick! Find out more here
Terms and conditions apply.
* Towel is available from 6 February onwards.
This festive season you'll be able to save more when you shop for groceries by using your new or existing Hong Leong debit card
The Debit Card Groceries Cash Back program allows any Hong Leong Bank debit card holder to earn monthly cashback when you spend a minimum of RM50 and above in a single receipt from now until 30 April.
So do your groceries with your Hong Leong debit card to enjoy greater savings now!
What are you waiting for? Enjoy perks when you start the new year with a Hong Leong Bank Debit Card now!
Check out the latest brand buzz in Malaysia:
Want us to write about your brand?