There are two types of people in the world - those who wear colour and those who don’t. If you're reading this story, then we're guessing you fall in the latter category.
1. The lint roller is your best friend
A big shout out to the legendary RM3.50 BÄSTIS lint roller from Ikea.
2. Finding that specific shade of black in your closet can be quite a daunting task
Time to enter the darkness.
3. But you still get dressed faster than everyone else because you only have one colour to choose from
4. People get freaked out if you show up to work in a different colour
"Is that... a navy blue shirt?! ARE YOU OK?!"
5. Doing laundry is a breeze
Separate laundry? Ain't nobody got time for that, bruh.
6. When your different shades of black don't match
7. Yes, people. Black is not just black, there are other shades too!
Just because they look the same, doesn't mean they're the same. #mindblown
8. You can't stop buying the same item in black
Confession: I have 20 (or more) of the same black t-shirt from Uniqlo.
9. Online shopping has never been easier
If it doesn't come in black, forget it.
10. When your favourite piece of black clothing starts to fade...
The end is nigh.
11. When CNY is almost here and you panic because you can't wear black to the Reunion Dinner
The only time you'd consider buying something of another colour.
12. You have to deal with irritating comments
Expect comments at family gatherings encouraging you to “liven up your wardrobe."
13. You get mistaken as a sales assistant from time to time
14. Nobody will realise you wear the same t-shirt/pants for days because all your clothes are the same anyways
15. You feel very smug in the knowledge that if you spill something on yourself, it's not really noticeable
Can you see the stain? No? Neither can I.
16. You live by this quote:
17. It's not just your clothes that are black
18. People say you're boring, but you're just "consistent"
Get your facts right.
19. People have stopped making jokes about how you could be going to a funeral or being an emo
Your jokes are getting old.
20. You melt in the sun on hot days, but you're already used to that anyway
Read more Fun listicles on SAYS: