16 Things You'll Definitely Relate To If You Went To A Public Uni
1. Cold water shower because water heater 404 not found
It gets worse when you have 8am class and it rains in the morning. Sejuk gila babi.
Shower tip: Always use your feet to test the coldness of the water first.
2. That one friend who memorise the bus schedules better than his/her subjects
It's like having a human Waze but shuttle bus version.
3. Food is the reason why you go broke EVERY WEEK
But people will say, "budak2 uni sekarang beli iPhone mahal2 pastu complain takde duit."
4. "Eh you must study hard in your first year or else it'll affect your pointer forever"
5. But at the same time, it's a must for you to join all these college events
Aiyo, you want me to study or go event now?
6. ... So you have no choice but to join loh
If don't join will get kicked out of college. Gila tak nak join.
7. We get visits from our 'friends' and 'family' all the time - monkeys
Sometimes, your 'friends' will steal your food and chase you for no reason. Let's not forget, Mr Vavi too, who occasionally drop by to "oink" at you.
8. If you want to kaypoh and find out who has a crush on someone (or you), look no further than these pages:
9. You’re early if you arrive at 8am for an 8am class
No, the class is not cancelled. Everyone else is on the way.
10. Week 13 and 14 makes you want to pull your hair out because asdfghjkl
It's impossible to get 8 hours of sleep. IMPOSSIBLE.
11. You'll hear whispers of "Eh, nama penuh lecturer apa?" during every final exam for every paper
12. "Nama diberi xxx, calon nombor satu," K bye, next please
Some people treat campus elections like it's life and death, while others just don't care about it at all.
13. If we criticise our university, okay can. But if outsiders start criticising our university, then...
14. There's always that one friend who's sole purpose of entering uni is to cari jodoh
15. But in the end, no 'jodoh' to be found
Padan muka kau.