13 Things Only Subang's College Or Uni Students Can Relate To
1. Champions of double parking
2. But for the ones who just park their car without any way to contact them...
3. Most of the time, we're forced to double park because finding a parking spot in SS15 is harder than finishing our assignments last minute
4. If we don't double park, we have other ways to get parking spots instead
5. We'd rather wait for a parking spot than get saman from the very effective MPSJ
Some of us have parked illegally to make it to a two-hour lecture, only to come back to our cars either getting clamped or saman. :(
8. Let's not forget about the row(s) of restaurants right outside Sunway University!
9. But to get there, we have to go through the mother of all roundabouts
Our stress levels are always super high when we reach this roundabout, ESPECIALLY around the time Sri KL students finish school!
Legend has it that if you can get through this roundabout without a driving license, you've already earned a driving license.
10. Speaking of driving, everyone always thinks Taylor's students are the ones with the fanciest cars and go to clubs the most
11. Apparently, Sunway's students are slapped with the same stereotype too
12. Of course there are rich kids in Monash University as well, but they're often labelled as nerds with a lot of stress
13. INTI students, however, have been called "people who are not rich enough for Taylor's or Sunway"
What else do you think college/uni students in Subang experience? Let us know in the comments below!
Read other #fun stories on SAYS: